We be collecting out of date flares on Saturday, 20th October between 10.00AM and 2.00PM for a $5.00 donation at Oyster Cove Marina. We will also be running a BBQ so come down drop off your old flares and grab a sausage for a Gold Coin Donation. If you can’t make it to us you can call into any of the other Volunteer Marine Rescue units around the state.
• Wynyard Yacht Club – Old Bass Highway, Wynyard
• Ulverstone Marine Rescue – Ulverstone Boat Ramp, West Ulverstone
• Tamar Sea Rescue – Beauty Point
• Freycinet Marine Rescue – Swansea Boat Ramp (Jubilee Beach)
• St Helens Marine Rescue – Esplanade, St Helens
• Dodges Sea Rescue – Tiger Head Road, Dodges Ferry